C&C Fleece Cage Liners
1. Hello?! It saves money! Instead of buying tons of bedding or shaving, a set of fleece liners, when cared for properly, can last almost indefinitely.
2. Give the environment a helping hand! Reusing fleece reduces waste and reduce your and your pets’ environmental footprint.
Options, options, options!!! We are constantly shopping for the sweetest and coolest new prints out on the market. The possibilities are endless. Did you know guinea pigs and chinchillas are one of the few small mammals that can see in color? Choose fun colors and prints to provide some extra stimulations for your four legged friends.
3. Reduce the hassle of cleaning. We love our tiny companions but it is a known fact that cage cleaning is a pain in the behind! Not only is fleece bedding beautiful to look at, it is very easy to clean daily as you only need to brush up the droppings with a dustpan and broom. Depends on the number of animals in the cage, liners will only need to be changed 5-10 days.
4. Odor control. Another known difficulty of owning small pets is the fact that they eat, sleep, play, and potty all in the same place, which sometimes can lead to less than desirable smells wafting from the cage. Fleece liners are made with uHaul lining, which is very absorbent and greatly reduces odor.
5. Protect those delicate little paws! Most critters have very delicate feet and walking on uneven or hard surfaces can do damage them. Fleece is a perfect way to provide them a soft surface to run and play on.
|Fleece is a 100% polyester material that is thick, warm, and soft. It is offered in thousands of vibrant colors and patterns. We use it in pretty much all of our products as it is a sturdy material and will last through washes while being extremely cozy for your pals. We use fleece for any surface they will curl up on or pitter-patter across to maximize coziness. However, the best feature of fleece is its absorbency. Once it is washed and wicked, fleece dries quickly, allowing liquid to soak into the uHaul lining below, leaving the surface dry and soft for the animals.|
We offer many of our products with flannel on the outside. (don’t worry, the inside where the furries come in contact with is still fleece) We feel that flannel have certain advantages in a few situations, which is why we offer all of our products with the option to do flannel on the outside with fleece lining.
Waiting is not fun! That is why we strive to have your order arrive in your hands as soon as possible. However, we do not want to compromise on quality for quantity. Every piece is hand inspected before shipping out. If a flaw is detected, we will start over and create a new one.
CURRENTLY DUE TO COVID, OUR PRODUCTION TURNAROUND IS 3-4 WEEKS ROUGHLY. YOUR ORDER COULD BE PROCESSED FASTER BUT THAT'S OUR CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE.
We almost always will ship with USPS Priority Mail for domestic (continental US) orders. According to USPS, it will take 1-3 days for Priority Mail packages to arrive. However, there are no guarantees by USPS and we have no control over the package once it leaves our hands. However, we are always more than happy to reach out to USPS on your behalf.
For international orders, we recommend shipping with USPS First Class International as it is the most cost effective shipping method. According to USPS, it can take up to 21 days for your package to reach out. If you'd like the package to arrive quicker, DHL is the best express option and will arrive within 3-8 business days.
We print out the shipping label as soon as your order is finished with production. Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking link to update and go live on carrier sites.
Please contact us in writing (email) if one of the below occurs with your delivery:
- Tracking shows the package has been delivered and you have not received after 48 hours.
- It has been 4 days and the tracking is still not picked up in the system.